Tuesday 1 February 2011

Crafting night!

Well I have well and truly enjoyed my evening.  For a change I haven't brought work home - mainly as I worked a 10 hour day in the office so figured they'd had enough of me for today.  So instead craft night it was.

Boy did I have fun!  Been an age since I'd done a paper scrapbook layout so decided to do one for Maya's album.  Now there is still a bit of journalling to be done but otherwise I'm really pleased with this ... even managed a bit of inking so pink inky fingers I have achieved!

Photos are from a trip to Stockley Farm and the papers etc are from her K Memories album kit with a few extra embellishments and paper bits thrown in.  Did the swirls myself and quite pleased with them and used the ruffled idea from Helen's craft technique class the other week to play with textures.



Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment