Thursday 7 April 2011

First layout with CraftArtist and Kirsty Wiseman sketch

Well I did my first layout last night using CraftArtist and followed the Kirsty Wiseman sketch she was doing for her Wednesday crop which I didn't manage to catch all of because my internet connection was on and off all night for some unknown reason.
Only a simple layout to play with one of the new kits I've now got - lovely jubbly!
Then it was time to play with the Make and Do and made a funny little alien thing that I'm giving to a friend at work for her boys - it was just for funand used too thin a card for it to stand properly - but it was cute nonetheless so will post picture another time when I get round to connecting the camera.

Tonight I went out to a card class - Cards by Samantha - and made two lovely creations playing with vintage shabby chic flowers using die cutting machines and punches to make different flowers - really sweet cards I was very impressed with - again will have to post another time when I connect up the camera.

Finally to finish off my crafting night I've designed an Easter card using CraftArtist - lovely kit called Birds - when I get round to printing it off and putting it together I'll put the pic on here.

All in all loved my crafty evenings last night and tonight.

Now sleep for me - suspect I've a water infection at the moment so going to have to get an appointment with the drs tomorrow before heading into work - boo hoo!  But then off to Wales after work to pick up the princess from her grandparents and drive back home!  Such fun!

Night night all and craft away!

No comments:

Post a Comment