Tuesday 26 April 2011

Last of the uploads

Yes finally up to date!
These are the last few cards made that I needed to up load!
Some lovely papers, Diary of Edwardian Lady, matted on the green, added a tag and distressed the edges of each.  Then stamped the sentiment "Beauty Lies within" on the paper and the tag.  Then added the cream bow.

Sold

Another of the Edwardian Lady papers, this time a papermania stamp and the Debbie Moore decorative edge punch to punch the oval and the ribbon strip.  Then added the chipboard shape which coordinates with the paper.

Some brayering work I enjoyed at the weekend - here comes my Barbara Grey moments!  So created the water effect, then using masks created the mountains with the purple, then inked the sky.  Then added the castle stamp (my latest from the new additons club) and then added the reflection.  Then added the tree in the foreground.  I then added the leaves and the edge line.  Finally added some colour to the castle.  To mount used some funky striped paper, some cloudy blue and then mounted on brown.  Then added the metal embellishment which I have a mound of in the stash but never really used much.  Think this is suitable as a male card as well as a female one which is unusual for me.

Another use of the castle stamp and this time the birch tree stamp to create this little cute picture.  The inks are a little too bright really - but I love the birch trees so much I don't mind too much!  Then mounted the card on green and blue, then the green check and added the grosgrain green ribbon bow.  Very nice!

Final one for today.  A cottage stamp, the edwardian papers and some green card to mat and layer.  Then added three pale green pearls for balance.


OK I am really tired of updating the blog now and this is the longest I've been awake for all day so far, so it's time to give up for today!  Some of these lovely cards will be staying in my stash for home, some may make it to Folksy.com and some will end up in the box at work.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards. I love your style and I see your daughter is as talented as you. Hope you have had a good weekend and got some time to "create".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a variety of styles; it would take me forever to design then create these cards and unfortunately that much time just doesn't exist; I need to get better on the designing side. Well done for making so many lovely cards and sharing them all so well on here

    ReplyDelete