Saturday 24 September 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

So I said to the dearest I was only going to make up 4 cards and only got 4 card blanks out of the cupboard... and this is what happens...



Yes I got a little carried away making up the cards from the decoupage toppers I had made during the poorly days. These Humphrey corner images are so cute and although I know not everyone's style I think a cutie card is always acceptable at Christmas. Used a mixture of different papers and embossing and inking techniques to compliment and then added both glitter and glossy accents to them aswell. So so cute. Obviously have another 46 toppers left to make up so there could be more mad evenings like this where I go a bit jingly mad! I'm a little amazed at how much Xmas stock I actually have... need to stop buying magazines and def no more kits from c and c no matter how tempted I am!

Anyways a very late night for me but as I spent the morning lazing in bed with a poorly princess I think I will cope.

Happy crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment