Tuesday 27 September 2011

Some more festive spirit

Tonight is the last night of crafting for a few days for me as mum and dad are coming to stay for a few nights which means no selfish taking over downstairs to craft... and hopefully some earlier nights as I am shattered but as usual got carried away!

Stuck to Humphrey's corner decoupage toppers tonight to make life easy and here is the bundle for tonight. Some glitter and glossy accents applied since the photo but now all drying in safe places so no more photos.

Have also posted off the journal I've been working on with the sisterhood today so looking forward to posting some pics soon. My lovely friends in the sisterhood and I are all so excited about this project and the friendships we have been making. It is such a privilege to be a part of it.

In other news still unwell although well enough to be back at work so goodness knows what's wrong with my nose and head.... so frustrating! Another trip to the docs is in order. Boo! But having said my little whinge here I know this is minor compared to what some peeps have to go through so whinge over!

Take care all those who paid me a little virtual visit.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment