Tuesday 4 October 2011

Barbara Gray night

So tonight I caught up with Barbara's c and c weekend whilst making my friend a card. I can't post the card here just yet as she may be looking but will do as soon as the card has been received.

Loved following along with the classroom session and made quite a good job of the winter scene but a bit.more practice needed for the spring scene especially as my clouds were a big mess. So I ended up chopping up the spring to make a notelet topper. Think that might go into the Xmas box as a present if I make a few more notelets on the same theme.

My passion at the moment though has to be the circle journal and so I am going to do a separate post all about the work I did in Marie's journal now it has been received by Tracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment