Wednesday 28 December 2011

Circle journal work... Catch up time

Ok so catch up time.... Firstly I lost this post once so may not have the patience to repeat it all.. Sorry if it seems a bit brief!

Circle Journal ... Well what a merry band we are! Firm friendships have been made in our sisterhood and I truly dont know what I would do without them now!

Since I last wrote I have had another two journals although can only blog about one as the other has to wait to be posted on to the next recipient!

Becca's is full of bright colours and sunshine and a little She Art girl. Inspired by her bright colours I chose to go all sunny bright yellow and orange for the main spread. And then added texture with the buttons to finish it off. I also wanted to make Becca a She Art girl as I felt she needed some positive vibrancy on her tag too! unfortunately the pics for this aren't around at the moment so will add them in later one via a link.

Now what else...

Secret Santa Sisterhood
Our circle group decided on secret Santa as well and I made a small recipe journal for my recipient, the wonderful Jayne, full of Christmas recipes which I love loads. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of this but she has posted a couple on Facebook that I have nabbed to put on here.

Talking of Christmas i made three lovely She Art canvasses for my wonderful work friends who have really stuck together and with me over the past 18 months ... Literally through roller coasters. Fortunately they loved them so I am so proud to show them off here... I even got commissions from others at work wanting one making for them too... Obviously I cant sell them but more than happy for them to pay for the canvasses and I will create for them! Link to pics to be added ASAP.

My Christmas cards were so well received a friend bought some from me and my mum knitted me a beautiful scarf for Christmas in exchange for the cards I had given them... Such a lovely exchange. I also made some cards for one of the girls at work in exchange for a Christmas cake. Again such a great idea to share our individual skills.

The princess also had her bedroom decorated for Christmas and I included in her room my first she art piece and also the second one I made which I framed for her. A separate post will show the pics for this and I will insert a link in here later.

And that, dear reader I think is it... What will next year hold... Well you will have to wait for another post to find out... But safe to say there is a lot to do and I will be busy busy busy but so looking forward to the challenges.

Ta ya for now... Thanks for stopping by

C xxx
Ooooh. Just found out I can add multiple posts in one .... How exciting! Will still wait to see how this turns out before adding more!

Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment