Tuesday 21 February 2012

5 down ... 34 to go!

The problem with colouring so many images is that then you have to do something with them. I think I overestimated my energy levels and started... Five cards in and I'm exhausted and the thought of tidying up the mess is really upsetting me! All I want to do now is sleep but have to tidy over the course of the next hour and a half.
But first I thought I'd blog the picture of the cards I have finished off.
Been using my dies both spellbinders and nellies nesting dies to cut out the images and provide frames for them. Also used my favourite top note die from stampin up a couple of times. For once I am also using the flowers known in the house as flowers of death as they managed to draw blood from my legs through the bags at the nec when I bought them and had no idea until it looked like a lion had been clawing my leg with rivulets of blood running down my calf!

Stuck to a fairly muted colour scheme for these of pinks and lilacs ... With the exception of the random green one on the end that is!

Now for a coffee to restore some energy and hopefully I'll be able to do some clearing up in a relaxed fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment