Friday 9 March 2012

Stampers six ... Hostess month and sale a Bration

What more can a girl ask for?

That's right that little pile of stash was delivered by the lovely Helen this evening for me as it was my month to get the freebies! And boy what a lot of stash I got here! ok it wasn't all free but a lot of it was and feel very very excited!

Only problem was I had to work tonight so no time to play... But hopefully tomorrow evening I have the craft time to get inky and get stamping and creating! Can't wait.

Now though tired and need to sleep!

Thanks for popping by and don't forget to pop back to see what I create with this little lot!

3 comments:

  1. I had my "most of it was free" speach ready just in case Vin answered the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catie . . . lots of lovely new stash there! Have fun playing (I mean CRAFTING) with it! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'll be back to see what you make. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Think you're going to need another little plastic organizer box though :-)

    ReplyDelete