Wednesday 9 May 2012

All about mum

After five Christmas cards made ... Please see my other blog for my Christmas creations ... I decided it was time to get a bit more seasonal ... Although the weather outside does seem wintery so maybe I wasn't far off the mark with the Christmas cards!

Although we have already passed mothers day in the uk, the states have yet to celebrate theirs so there are a few mothers day inspired challenges around so I decided to join in a little.





I used the lili of the valley image and I used the sketch over at stamp with fun. This includes four layers of papers so it also qualifies for the layer upon layer challenge over at stampin for the weekend. and finally the image is a perfect mum image in my opinion so I'm joining in with the challenge over at the Pink Elephant where the challenge is all about mom!

Hope you like this cutesy image and the pretty paper ... All from the scraps box I created a while ago. I must admit that the craft cupboard needs another sort out so maybe soon I will get around to that and sorting all the freebie paper packs a little better as I now have loads again that I've never even started to use! And then stupidly ordered some papers from ebay so there will be even more! Oops! But I am also trying to sort through a few bits and pieces and sell them as I know that I don't use all of them... A couple of my cd Roms have already sold ... Which should hopefully pay towards what I just bought!

Oh also have some good news to share ... My parents took a big bag of cards upto my cousins house in Scotland this weekend, and not only has she taken about twenty cards, my auntie has also taken some. So it turns out my massive stash is drastically reduced, so I don't feel guilty about making some more to build it back up again! As if I felt guilty really! Lol!

Anyways glad I have good news to share as today has been a pretty awful day for me and the family today. Have to say all the crafting has really helped me clear my head a little!

So happy crafting everyone.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, love the lotv stamp and your gorgeous colours x
    Congrats on selling some of your cards,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - loveley motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
    big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete