Sunday 20 May 2012

Crazy for challenges

Well I think regular readers of my blog will know I am!

Well there is a blog out there called this and the challenge this week is a birthday card ... Now obviously I could enter quite a few times after last nights crafting endeavours however I decided on this entry...




I made up the flower with some paper flowers from Papermania and a stampin up button and a bit of paper ribbon. I made a panel and matted tit and then did the same with the cloud paper too. Then I added the sentiment die cut and mounted it all on the gold card blank. Then I added some dots with the white enamel accents. This is very similar to the card I made for my auntie in February as I loved the combination of bright colours and papers.

Happy birthday for Barbara over at Crazy4challenges.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment