Thursday 10 May 2012

Here come the boys ... Sailing

One of my old work colleagues was a keen sailor so I think this card is perfect for the here come the boys challenge of hobbies!

This is another of the cards I was given to up cycle today simply cut down and mounted onto the blue card blank, a vellum "ribbon" and a craftwork cards sentiment die cut added with some dimension.

Simple but then I think men's cards seem better when kept simple as otherwise I tend to over pretty them with bits.





Enjoy!

Off to watch tv now so unlikely to get anymore posts written tonight, so will share the other creations tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and lovely image, thanks so much for joining us at Here Come the Boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sailing image! Fab card, thank you for sharing it with us a Here Come The Boys! Good Luck Woo x

    ReplyDelete