Sunday 20 May 2012

No patterned paper for birthdays

The challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges is a birthday card made with no patterned paper so I have this to share with you...




Now I know the photo isn't great but hopefully it's good enough to see what I've made. I took a card which I had been given to recycle and cut the small image out. I then took some shiny silver cardstock and cut it out with the TopNote sizzix die and then ran it back through the Big Shot with the dots embossing folder.

Then I mounted this onto the blue card blank and stamped the birthday sentiment.

Simple but elegant and suitable for both male and female is the general idea.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete