Saturday 23 June 2012

Brights?

The challenge at crafty sentiments is to use bright colours so I went for this bright pink card featuring some bugaboo stamps!

I used a scalloped card blank and some dp I had printed off from a digi kit I have... No idea where from ... Could be a serif one?
I coloured the digi image from bugaboo using promarkers and then cut round the image and added the printed sentiment label. Finally in the top right I added three black pearls to add some bling and balance the card out.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- Apologies for typos and clear grammatical errors ... I'm too lazy to check my stuff! Lol! :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

- Apologies for typos and clear grammatical errors ... I'm too lazy to check my stuff! Lol! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool card!! Definitely liking the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete