Monday 11 June 2012

Christmas card swap

Yes I am at it again ... Proposing a swap with absolutely no idea of what I am really doing! But it worked last time so this time I am trying again ... But with loads of time for you to get involved!

So what is this about? Well we need Christmas cards every year and sometimes it's good to get some inspiration from others and what better than to have their actual cards in your stash of cards to use to send and inspire you! Last time the three lovelies who were involved all created something really different and I loved being inspired by them and the fact I got to keep cards for myself!

What do you have to do? Well first tell me you want to join in! Email me at catiecuddles@yahoo.co.uk and tell me you want to join in by the 30th June 2012.

You then have until the 31st July to make and send me five Christmas cards (with envelopes please) ideally the same or at least similar to help me fairly distribute.

Once I've received the cards, then I will send you back five different cards for you to stroke and admire and send out at Christmas time... Oh and feel pleased that you are another five cards down on the number you need to make and it will only be August.

Tempted? Have you any questions? If you have, please either post a comment here or email me and I will happily respond.

And for those of you tempted to know what I will make for the swap ... Well I have already made something ... Just to share with you for now ... Whether you will get this in the swap is as yet unknown but as a little flavour of fun instore ...



Hope you come and join in with the fun.
Take care and happy crafting
Catiecuddles

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment