Thursday 7 June 2012

Crafty mess ... Me?

Well actually at the moment the house is a bit of a mess as I've not really tidied up properly for weeks... Maybe this weekend?

But in reality the blog post relates to the challenge blog craftymess and the challenge this week is Fantasy.

I have another Lily of the Valley card to share with you for fantasy ... This time a fairy...



I am really pleased with this card and how it turned out although it is another one that is simple! A panel of the patterned flower paper in the background on a glossy card blank (that had seen better days!) with another panel of lilac on top. Then the die cut image using the beautiful top note die from stampin up. The image is coloured using promarkers. I added some stickles accents in purple on the skirt patches and silver along the wings. Then the die cut sentiment circle from craftwork cards and a little bow in purple satin ribbon (hanger upper from a dress).

Such a pretty little image. I am so so tempted to buy some Lotv stamps ... But must step away from purchasing at the moment as the Harrogate weekend with my lovely circle journal gals is looming and no doubt there will be many purchases that weekend to make up for some frugality now!

Last post from me this morning. Now need to get out of bed and get ready for work. Another hard hard day in the office to get through... Only a three day week but enough work to last for at least seven! not sure when I will get to craft again ... Maybe friday night as a reward for surviving work ... But more than likely will be collapsing in bed instead!

Happy crafting all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely card I know many little (and some not so little) girls who would love this arriving on their doorstep :) Thank you for joining us at Craftymess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project. I love that image. thank you for joining us at the craftymess challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, thanks for joining in the Craftymess Challenge.

    ReplyDelete