Friday 15 June 2012

Fathers Day

Time to share the card I made for my dad for fathers day




Given princess m wanted the beatrix potter kit to make her cards for fathers day and her grandads birthday ... Both her grandads have birthdays close to fathers day so June is a busy card making month for me and the princess... I decided to stick to a similar theme.

I chose the classic Peter rabbit image and decoupaged up with the pin flair. I added this topper onto a strip of the image paper and chose some dotty blue paper to make the tags. Finally I added the pearls (because I can't help adding something to pretty it up). I decided against stamping the sentiment on the front as it didn't quite seem to work ... So I saved that for the inside of the card instead.

I think although this is a pretty card it will work for my dad and so it qualifies for the cards for men challenge of a fathers day card.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete