Monday 18 June 2012

The sport of fishing?

The challenge this week at cards for men is sports with a sentiment ... So I have a hunt through the cards I've made recently and decided on this ... With a fishing theme under the wondering ... Is fishing a sport? Well it is now in my head!




Regular visitors may well be a little bored of these Beatrix potter decoupage creations by now ... But still got a few left to share!

Used the papers to create the background, added some hessian I found in my stash to add interest and then the decoupage topper. Finally a foiled sentiment.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fab papers! I love the texture touch too! So glad you joined us for our Sports + Sentiment Challenge at Cards for Men. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never tire of Beatrix Potter!

    ReplyDelete