Wednesday 6 June 2012

Stripes and a new discovery

A few weeks ago I was blog hopping and discovered a digi image store I fell in love with ... That's right ... Digi images that I immediately bought a couple of on pure impulse despite the fact my printer is broken and I never ever remember to print things for cards but I saw them and fell in love so tough! As it is I spent a good hour this evening colouring a full page of the two images I bought ready to make into cards ... But I am not sharing that right now for two reasons ... A) they are Christmas images and B) they are not finished.

But now I have held you in suspense ... Dilly Beans... Please go have a look ... I am sure you will fall in love with one or more of the beautiful images.

So why am I mentioning this now? Well because there is also a challenge page that I am entering this card for although I am not using a dilly beans image on it... But believe me I will be using these images soon cos they are soooo fab!

The challenge is stripes and this card has the most fabulous striped ribbon on it!



It's another LOTV image, die cut with the top note die and layered in a piece of patterned paper, with a wrap round of the fab striped ribbon and a smart folded type bow and then onto the peach card blank which has a pearlescent finish to it.

I hope you like the card ... But I also hope you go visit the dilly beans store and look out for my cards using the images soon!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet creation - glad you found us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete