Friday 10 August 2012

Chocolate coffee and cards embossing challenge

This week the challenge at chocolate, coffee and cards is to include embossing so I thought I would share another baby card I made...



I took some lovely pale blue textured card and used my hoagie board to do the embossed lines. Then mounted up the little chipboard topper on a curly label punchie. Finally I stamped the boy sentiment on in the Baja breeze.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love this clean design, with the little image in the middle of beautiful embossed striped paper.

    ReplyDelete