Monday 6 August 2012

Ribbon time

I decided to do a selection of cutesy cards from a decoupage kit and this is one of the ones I made using spring type colours and some lovely ribbons I got with my last Stampin Up order as the colours worked perfectly with the images and papers.

This card is being entered over at Pink Elephant where the challenge this week is to use ribbon.



Firstly I decoupaged the topper using pinflair glue gel to give a softer layered image. Then I covered the card blank with the patterned paper leaving a small border. I wrapped the two ribbons around the layer of paper and tied them in a bow so that the ribbons crossed over. I then used a little square of the white to mount the decoupage topper on and added the craftwork cards sentiment die cut to finish off.

Sorry the picture isn't brilliantly clear but hope you like it.

Thanks for popping by to see what I've created.

Happy crafting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Catie! Love how you did the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete