Wednesday 8 August 2012

Stampin royalty ... Some turquoise

There is a picture inspiration challenge at Stampin Royalty which is perfect for the card I've made for the box of sparkle today.

The picture is a beautiful turquoise bangle.




I was asked to make some baby boy cards for some work colleagues and with the left over little embellishments I made some more for the boxes of sparkle and this is one of those. I took inspiration with the colour and the beads to do the dry embossing polka dots.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. adorable card! I love how you were able to keep it simple, yet capture the texture in the inspiration photo! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete