Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to work

Today I had to go back to work after three weeks leave ... It really wasn't much fun... Although good to catch up with one of the team I have to say. I would have much preferred staying at home and crafting but never mind!

I thought I would share one more anything goes cards with a sentiment for the so here you go...




This was created from some beautiful everyday enchantment papers from SU leftover from a class I did a while ago to create the simple planes and then punched the sentiment out using the word window punch. Finally right in the centre of the middle flower I put a cute little red rhinestone. Simple but I love these papers... They need so little adding!

Also entering this for the challenge over at Craft Your passion where the card has to feature flowers and the winged things challenge at craftycardmarkers.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card with lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card the design and layout are just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at CCM

    Marie

    ReplyDelete