Sunday 27 February 2011

My first challenge - Sweet Sunday Sketch

So this is my first challenge card!

For the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 106 I've done this card for my Auntie using some new papermania stamps and also making my own tissue paper flower - really impressed with how it turned out even if it's no where near the quality of other entrants to the challenge!

Think that when I get my stampin up stuff it might get a little easier to get coordinating colours of card and ink - for the moment it's just a bit of whatever I can find in my stash - usually freebies with magazines and some other bits and pieces bought along the way!



With hindsight the circle could have been a little bigger and the strip on the left a little narrower but hey - it works nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment