Todays craft experiment was the new mask I got from Cards by Samantha in the sale and played with distress inks and cosmic shimmer spray. Also used some of the handmade flower embellishments I made for the previous card.
Also used the butterfly from the papermania stamps (Afternoon Tea Blooms) and stamped it using the distress ink to match the distressed swirl in a nice faded way. Also like the simple knot in the ribbon - thanks to Helen's class the other night where we used this for a card. Love it - very simple but effective!
All in all very pleased with this experiment - colours worked perfectly with the photo.