Sunday 6 March 2011

Saturday night crafting

With the arrival of a friends baby I was keen to immediately set to and do a card in honour of their new baby boy.  In addition I also needed to make a card for a colleague at work whom I often have a coffee with who is moving to another office.  For both I went to the Sundae of Seasons CD Rom from Polka Doodles.

I just love the baby images in this collection and really went to town on the stepper card.  It took ages to do this as I don't have a real template - just one I worked out for myself.  I also had to make a box as the design was so strange!  The box is not exactly sturdy etc, but it suffices for the moment!
 

I then used the cafe elements for the card for my work colleague, layered them up with the cute papers and some white card.  Not a difficult card and not technically challenging but cute nonetheless!



Will do some finishing touches tomorrow with a cute bow and some silvery bits or glitter - not yet decided but for tonight I am done!

Love Polkadoodles designs and can't wait to try out my promarkers with some of the images.  Tonight was not the night as was playing craft infront of the tv and not at the table for messy play!  Also think that some of this alongside my distress inks will be interesting.  But that's for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment