Saturday 26 March 2011

NEC goodies!


So yesterday was my fun trip to the NEC!  5 hours later with aching legs and an empty purse I set off home with my goodies.  Unfortunately not yet had chance to play with anything (apart from a test of the Martha Stewart punch on some scrap paper!) as been decorating the bedroom and cleaning and tidying set for visitors this weekend. 

Fingers crossed that early next week I might get a full play!  Especially as I managed to pick up my Stampin Up stuff from Helen on the way home from the NEC - so very eager to try that out too!

But I haven't been completely bereft of craft as sat on the bed and cut out some decoupage sheets from a magazine.  Really not my style of thing - but they will do as children's card toppers I suppose and Princess M seems to enjoy layering up decoupage which means that there is a holiday activity for in a few weeks when she is off with the more naff of the images.  At least it made me feel better about not touching my new toys and bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment