Monday 18 April 2011

Quick digi scrap to relax

After a busy day at work was inspired to create the attached scrap page for a friends son after seeing this picture on facebook ... just adorable!
Not sure whether to send this onto my friend yet or to make an album of them and then present them as a presie at some point ... it's just dependent on whether I can wait to do show her or not I suppose!
Good news is she doesn't know about this blog and so she won't get a sneaky peek!

Enjoy - off to sleep now after last nights awful attempt at sleep I'm hoping tonight I might get more than an hours kip!

Happy crafting all - hopefully tomorrow will be able to upload the pics of the cards made recently so you can see what else I've been upto.

Such fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Wow, your blog looks so professional and I've only seen a tiny bit so far- I love the swirls in the background.
    Thanks for a lovely night tonight at the craft club - a good giggle and crafting equals a great time for me despite getting coated in glue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane
    I really enjoyed tonight too - despite my embossing accident with my thumb - it still feels a little sensitive!
    Professional look isn't my work really - it's a free layout from LeeLou blogs so follow the link at the top of my blog to get to it - there are loads to choose from!
    See you again soon - and enjoy blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete