Monday 5 September 2011

Afternoon off work

So how did I spend my afternoon off.... getting messy!




Yes I played art journals and made a big mess of my hands.... goodness knows what people will think.when they see them. I cant show the page I did yet as its sneak peeks only at the moment for the person who is receiving it next but will post in a few weeks time.

But what I can post are days 2 and 3 of 30 days of lists which are sort of finished.... imagine I will do more at the end but done for now.

Day two was what makes me happiest and day three was people I love most so decided to do a double spread page to link them.




Used book print for the hearts and coloured with promarker and inks and then wrote the lists around the hearts.... cute but also a bit messy as the black pen didn't cope so well with the texture... ah well ... still learning.

Anyways... off now to pick up princess from her first day in year one.

Happy crafting all.

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment