Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas card crafting ... Yes for 2012!

So today and yesterday have been full of crafting and I set to on starting next years christmas cards using up freebie papers from magazines and bits of last years cards I had in my stash... Hardly any stamping ... Just a lot of cut and stick work with some added glitter. Mad I know but there was some method in my madness.

I have been trying to get rid of the mass of magazines I have accumulated and so have been cutting out pictures and ideas I like for an ideas book I've been making and today I finished off the job and covered the book to boot... The result is 28 Xmas cards, 14 birthday cards to date and a lovely book ready for me to browse when I need the inspiration.

So pleased with the end result I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment