Monday 12 March 2012

And the award goes to ...

... Me!

My lovely friend Helen has awarded me a Liebster Blog award!



How cool is that?  Thank you lovely Helen for your comments about me being inspirational - not sure how or why  - but thank you nonetheless!

Liebster is German for Dearest, but can also mean Beloved or Favourite.

Apparently to receive this award there are a few 'rules'... so here goes!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog ... check!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you ... check!
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog ... check!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (this will come in a minute!)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog ... will of course do this!


I'm passing this on to -

The first three are friends from the circle journal group ...
Lynn ... this wonderful woman is a friend of mine who makes some delightful cards which are all a little bit different!

Maz ... another beautiful blog where a friend of mine shares her talents for papercrafting (she is also a cakemaker and you should see some of the beautiful creations she whips up!)

Jayne ... whilst Jayne is an infrequent blogger the things she creates are amazing and I'm proud to call her my friend!

Other random ones I wanted to award ...
Hannelie ... i stumbled across her beautiful blog whilst hopping for a challenge the other day and love some of her designs - they are quite different
Bonnie ... again I stumbled across her blog as part of the Merry Monday challenge where she rightfully won the last challenge - you should go check out her winter window - just adorable!
To be honest sticking to 5 was difficult and wish I could award more people as there are so many beautiful blogs out there.  Also struggled a little as the less than 200 followers is quite difficult to find too as some of my favourite blogs are followed by many many people.  And finally because Helen picked my friends as recipients I also couldn't copy and choose them either! 

Apologies for those not getting an award from me this time ... but if people are looking for other blogs out there please go visit the others in my side bar!

Now I am pretty sure that I've gone over the alloted three minutes allowed for an acceptance speech so signing off ... oh that and my lunch break is over!

 
Once again thanks for the award dear Helen and I encourage those who see this to go visit the peeps I have awarded to!  Such fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks for my award! Off to find some worthy winners to present my award to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this award, Catie! How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Catie! what a surprise!

    ReplyDelete