Monday 12 March 2012

Yet another mothers day card

You would think I had five mums from the amount I've made this year! Seriously though this is another one of the same design as I made a few weeks ago as the others I made were spotted and another request was put in for a mothers day card for another friend!

This time there is a bit of a change in style as the paper I had to hand was a little more girly and less funky... Hoping that's ok with the recipient! Otherwise the same idea applies! Two papers cut with the top note die, the stampin up forever young stamp set in rich razzleberry and then a few bits of paper layered, some rose red ribbon, then the pink pearlescent card punched out for the label and stamped, and some flowers added as embellishments. Cute!

This is it for tonight although I am now off to make the princess' birthday card. Guess I will share it when I'm finished!

1 comment: