Friday 2 March 2012

Merry Monday Friday night

To finish off my crafting for the night I decided to do the merry Monday challenge for this week and a couple of weeks ago too. Decided I would try and catch up with the cards I missed at the beginning of the year too so I can get myself where the others joining the challenge might be too!

So for this weeks there is some stampin up paper and card layered up, a little gingham bow (rescued from crackers at Christmas ... I saved everything I could!) and a felt Christmas tree embellishment in place of the circle of the sketch.

And now here is the sketch from a few weeks ago... Used some coredinations card, some old olive cardstock and a freebie decoupage/pyrimage oval stack. I then stamped the sentiment on a scalloped oval. Quite like this although the cutesy bear isn't normally my thing! But hey sometimes something different just works!

So this is me done for the night ... Absolutely drained of energy now but really really proud of all the things I have achieved today. Will have some more things to share in future blog posts too as also managed to do two other challenges today but can't post them just yet. Busy weekend ahead although I think that crafting may happen tomorrow too! Hurrah!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy blog hopping if that's what you are up to!

3 comments:

  1. I love that felt tree and the polka dots on the first card. The pyramid stack oval is very intriguing. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like that before. Both cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pyramid things are popular in the uk and although not really my kind of thing, I never say no to a freebie in a magazine ... There is always someone who it will work for ...if you look at my later post you'll see other types too ... Twisted pyramids and invertage where the stack reduces in the middle... They are strange but some people love em!

      Delete
  2. These are both adorable Catie, I am so happy you joined in and got to play with another of the sketches too!!!

    ReplyDelete