Wednesday 4 April 2012

Woyww

This week at Whats on your workdesk wednesday finds my work desk (aka the dining table) relatively clear at the time I took this picture however tonight will be filled with crafty friends either crafting or chatting and munching and drinking! The only real piece of crafty stuff out is the postcard I finished colouring in over breakfast this morning for Darcy's postcard challenge. I am a week behind at the moment and although the front of the postcard is pretty much done I have yet to write the reverse... Maybe this evening the blog post for this Turkey card will be up and running.


11pm

Yes I am back with another view of my work desk looking slightly more crowded! I was joined by some adorable crafting friends, left to right, Mara, Jackie, Diane and Helen for some chat, craft, nibbles and huge amount more chat!

Thanks for a lovely evening girls! C xxx

9 comments:

  1. There'll be home made lemon meringue pie crumbs all over it very soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a fab evening
    Anne-marie no 95

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait? Homemade lemon meringue pie and crafting and gossip? I'm so crashing this party! Love the blues in your postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely postcard - enjoy your evening.

    #107

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you all had a fab evening :) I love your postcard, its really pretty.

    I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, Luv Karen xx #173

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to craft with friends! The postcard looks like it is coming along beautifully! Thanks for the peek! Have a great week! -Amanda x142

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the postcard! Could you email me the photo please, I feel a scrapbook layout coming on! Will have to find a way to photoshop you in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh how fun! It's just like our crop..we have to hire a hall because we don't have room for nine of us at home, but otherwise, it's so about the food and the gabbing! I love the turkey postcard, I wonder if you did find Rome to do the back on Wednesday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The postcard is lovely, I'm going to Turkey in June and I can't wait to see all the amazing patterns on rugs and scarves and tiles and stuff. Looks like you had fun with your crafting friends too! Have a great weekend, emily, 157

    ReplyDelete