Sunday 13 May 2012

ATC swap ... April .. Natural

I decided to join my friend from the circle journal, Tracey, who runs a lovely craft shop in humberside called "running with scissors" in an ATC swap. She runs one every month and this time the theme was Natural as a nod towards Earth Day held in April.

The rule was to have something in its natural state and include Kraft.



I chose a Kraft base to one layer, and added some layers of book print to make the hills which I doodled. Then I added the tree stamp from Clarity stamps in Chocolate chip ink. I then added the cotton trim lace to the back. I then inked the edge of the ATC base in the chocolate chip and before adhering the two together I added the copper embellishment paperclip.

I then added the paper ribbon to the clip.

Hopefully they are well received and make it to the east side of the country Ok!!! Also can't wait to see what I get in return!

Thanks for coming to look!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. And in a quick update to when I wrote this it appears I won! So so happy and proud that my little art piece was liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a lovely ATC. Now...do I add ATCs to my list of things to do?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ... If you did then I'd never win anything as your work is always so fabarooney!

      Delete
  3. These are really cute, love the natural theme, and the little tree stamp x
    Congrats on winning x
    Wendy c

    ReplyDelete