Tuesday 22 May 2012

Blogging for fun

Thought I would share some male cards I made from bits and pieces I had to hand including the card samples I am upcycling!



A gold card blank, some white card to mount another gold panel with a different texture. Then a green striped paper to mimic the green on the golf course and a golf topper made from the card sample. Finally a rub on greeting and a button to embellish.


This time a red card blank with a strip of the striped modern ribbon, sme brown card run though the big shot in the docrafts embossing folder. The panel with the helmets was cut from a card sample, as with the one below. Added a peel off sentiment in a gold a brown mottled effect.


Topper made as above from a card sample ... One sample makes two cards! Took a mustard yellow card blank and another piece of the e,bossed brown and another peel off. This time added the card candi to embellish.



This time some freebie paper scraps I had in the rap box added to a light yellow card blank and a stamped sentiment but with the boat topper for a different type of card.

I hope you like... All a bit different and all made for fun!

Happy crafting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment