Monday 21 May 2012

Commissioned cards

On Saturday night I made a massive mess of our family room hunting for something to finish off the commissioned cards I was making but had not been able to share until now the cards I made. They are all for weddings and anniversaries in the next few months but as none of the recipients will see my blog I feel safe to post them now for you.

The first is a golden wedding card for a work friends mum and dad. I took the 8x8 card blank and added the panel of gold satin card. I scored the outside border using my hoagie board and wrapped the patterned delicate ribbon around. I also took a strip of the whisper white and scored that the same border type panel and then stamped the flower image in crumb cake. I used a peel off for the happy anniversary and 50 and printed the Mum and Dad and date label before die cutting it and mounting on the gold. I then cut round the die cut to provide the gold edge and mounted it using pin flair glue gel for dimension. Then added the pearls to the label panel and for the corners of both scored panels.




This was a wedding card commissioned by another work colleague who asked for a simple card for some friends who were getting married. I took the 8x8 card blank again and added the gold panel. I then too three panels of whisper white and stamped off the Bliss Stamp in crumb cake and then layered them on the gold panel. I added a peal to each of the stamped images. I then added another strip of the gold and wrapped two organza ribbons round in a clean and neat style. Finally the names and date printed off and die cut and the. Mounted on gold with added pearls.



Finally a slight more funky wedding card for my work friends sister. This time I took the design from the save the date card. The card had this tartan on it and the little flowers which I recycled for this. I mounted it onto the wisteria wonder card and added the handmade paper wrap. I then die cut the silver card and the names and date using the top note die and trimmed the white panel to leave the silver edge. All mounted onto the 8x8 card.



All of the commissions were handed out and paid for today so happy to post the causes of my mass mess from Saturday night hunting for the stick on pearl!

Sleep time now ... No craft for me till Wednesday this week as crazy busy so just a few catch up blog posts to publish as and when I get time.

Hope you are having fun and thanks for popping along to see me!

Happy crafting

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Your're cards are lovely - the gold is very pretty! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete