Monday 21 May 2012

Happy anniversary Birds!

Some friends of ours celebrate their wedding anniversary today, but unfortunately aren't together as he also starts a new job so has had to be away. I was asked to make the anniversary card for her to give to him so I thought I would share it as he (who will never see this anyway) will have received it by now!


The request was cute rather than masculine so I went cute but blue rather than pink!

The background paper was from a scrap booking kit by k and co. then had a piece of wisteria wonder, which I out through the do crafts embossing folder (first use of something I have had a long time!). I then die cut the top note from the whisper white and mounted the forever friends decoupage topper. Then I hand cut the heart around the sentiment and affixed with some foam adhesive to lift it a little. The bow on the topper was already in place.

So all that remains is for me to say Happy Anniversary Birds!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment