Monday 7 May 2012

Sunflower notecards

I remembered that I had this sunflower stamp that I bought in early march and hadn't got round to using so thought it was time to ink it up to make some notecards that I'm donating for a tombola prize.

I started with some yellow stampin up patterned paper, then added a layer of the red circle paper I got from a magazine kit. Then a square of the whisper white to stamp on. I stamped the sunflower in chocolate chip and coloured it with the promarkers. I've made a set of four and even stamped a little sunflower on each of the envelopes too.



Hope you like them ... I've got an hour before we have to go out so think I've just enough time to make another set of cards for the tombola.

Happy bank holiday everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Lovely idea. I've now started to give people (those I know will appreciate them) a set of cards as presents. Sometimes even a collection from the stock of cards I have around the house. With poly covers they seem very acceptable. But this is a great idea if we're asked to donate prizes etc and am sure we've all got stash we can use up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete