Saturday 21 July 2012

A new tree stamp

I have about seven tree stamps of different kinds but when I spot a new one in a shop I struggle to resist! And this was no different ... Especially as I have a magazine somewhere in my collection that had some cards using it.

Although I have yet to hunt out the mag to see what they did, what I remembered was paper piecing was one of the things they suggested so I immediately inked it up and grabbed some scraps of paper to make this beautiful card...



The stamp is from Unity .. Itty bitty stamp, and used some freebie paper from a mag set I've had for ages and a punched shape a friend gave me and the craftwork cards die cut sentiment. I also used some little green rhinestones I bought from the dovecraft selection at Wilkinsons this past week.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, especially the tree design and the way you've matched the leaves paper with the background - it really looks effective x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon... Found the mag and so looking forward to using the stamp again to do something different!

    ReplyDelete