Saturday 28 July 2012

Five Kanban teddies

I must admit I am not so keen on Kanban stuff of the sort these cards are made from but I had them in the stash from something the princess made for her daddy last year so thought I would put them to use. I do love what I made but know it is well and truly not everyone's style.

The die cut teddies came with some outfits so I dressed them up using foam pads and then chose coordinating background papers and some card candi and in some cases craftwork cards die cut sentiments.

Sorry some of the pics are a bit rubbish ... Was a case of phone dying and needing to get some pics done and dusted.
















Hope you have a good day and thanks for coming to see what I've been up to!

Happy crafting!

Catherine


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment