Saturday 28 July 2012

Stampin up card swap

I join in with a card swap using stampin up products every month and love challenging myself to do something different every month. Stampin up products always seem to bring out the clean and simple approach in my and this time was no different and as I now send two cards per month I decided to make them from the same stash but do each differently.

I used the hydrangea stamp from the Because I Care set and stamped it in rose red onto the whisper white card stock. I then used a mix of the dp papers in the pinks and purples and some coordinating big buttons. The sentiment I kept simple with a for you stamp.






One of these cards is making its way to USA at the moment, and the other to Australia. I love that a little creation of mine will be in someone's hands to use as they will and that I had fun creating them.

The other fun part is the receiving the cards. This last month was one from Australia again (you get a card from someone different from who you send to) and I got this lovely card ...



Such a nice idea!

If you wanted to join the swap just leave me a message and I will point you in the right direction to join in. What's more each month you can also join in surprise swap which means you might receive loads of cards from everyone involved! Now that must be something special!

Anyways... Happy crafting all!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment