Monday 30 July 2012

The great outdoors!

Today I thought I would share with you a card I made at the weekend which is quite far from my usual type of thing!



It's a decoupage piece from a freebie craftsuprint sheet that came with a magazine. I often find these sorts of things a little formulaic and little room for interpretation off creativity but I did like the fun in this image so decided to make it into a card and added some card candi to jazz it up a little. As it was it was immediately picked out of the box for use by my mum so I must have been right about this image!

I am entering it into this weeks cupcake crafts challenge - the Great outdoors!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo cool! The colours are gorgeous and your image choice is perfect for The Great Outdoors. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete