Monday 30 July 2012

ATC ... Anything but a card

Sometime ago I joined an ATC swap that had a theme of collage and these are what I created for the swap. I was then incredibly late in sending them on because I lost the address and the forum disappeared for a while so I never got round to sharing but seeing the anything but a card challenge at Incy Wincy designs made me remember them and decide to share them now!






I created this in a she art style although kept the background fairly plain in pattern and bright pink! Then created my girl from the book print and patterned papers. The hair was then created from tissue paper and then doodles added!





First I painted the background using pale blues and white then I added the book print tree. Then I added the green leaves which were applied using a scrunched up bit of paper to keep them random. Finally added the sequin flowers.

I hope the recipient liked them as much as I liked making them... But note to self ... Be more organised in future for ATC swaps!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. Great ATC's thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete