Wednesday 8 August 2012

Adult birthday ... Any birthday?

The challenge this week at come and get it challenges is to create an adult card. As most of the cards I make are suitable for adults it was more a case of which to share! As you are allowed two entries I will probably be back shortly with another one!



This card makes the most of some beautiful papers which were left over from the toilet roll mini book making class

It is a simple case of layering up the papers and a strip of the card in the middle, adding a wrap of ribbon with a bow and a sentiment stamped on the punched out word window piece of card in coordinating coloured ink... Simple!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

2 comments:

  1. I like the choice of papers. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and simple, great job!

    Thanks for joining our "Adult Birthday Challenge" at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete