Wednesday 8 August 2012

Nature with bling

I am a fan of bling on cards ... Can't beat a few rhinestones in my opinion to finish a card off!

So when I see the challenge being bling with a bit of nature over at Our creative corner this week I knew I wanted to join in.


I chose this decoupage image with the bunny tending to the flowers as my bit of nature and added the pale green rhinestone corners and the bright gold die cut sentiment as a bit of extra Bling! In fact even the organza ribbon has some sparkle to it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Very soft colors. I like the image and how you combined nature with bling. Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catie
    No rubbish, just a lovely card and image, it looks great.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner we are thrilled to see your work.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete