Monday 6 August 2012

Present time

I love the fact that my friend gave me a massive pile of card samples to use and make into something new ... It means there is a pile of go to toppers etc to do some quick makes and even though it may seem like just cutting and sticking it really does he me relax to make a couple of easy cards!

This is one of those cards!



A card front cut down into a topper, matted on a couple of different coloured papers, some bling added and job done!

Entering this into the gift challenge at secret crafter Saturday challenge

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely gift and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete