Thursday 9 August 2012

Button it baby

Yesterday I had a bonanza time making baby cards to use up some toppers I had bought for a couple of commissioned cards and this is one of them and as the challenge at Stamp'n'doodle is to use buttons I thought this could be perfect.




I started with a piece of the cute striped paper and then added a border of the punched white paper. I then added the sentiment and the little wooden embellishment before finally adding the buttons.
Cute!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

2 comments:

  1. nice card n nice colors! Thanks for sharing with us @ Stamp n Doodle this week.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love your little Duckie! Thanks for playing along at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete