So first I laid down some stamped strips using the stamp in the fresh vintage set which matches perfectly with one of the dsp's.
Then added a square of that paper on top so that the pattern peeps out from underneath. Then punched a curly label and some flowers and layered them up and before fixing down I added the little ribbon pieces. The centre of the flower I decided on a rhinestone for some bling and then stamped the sentiment to the side.
I really love these papers and colours.
So so pretty.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!