Thursday 9 August 2012

BINGO time

Another card using the beautiful everyday enchantment dsp from stampin up and a little bit of stamping for this card and following the top line from the bingo over at Tuesday Alchemy








So first I laid down some stamped strips using the stamp in the fresh vintage set which matches perfectly with one of the dsp's.
Then added a square of that paper on top so that the pattern peeps out from underneath. Then punched a curly label and some flowers and layered them up and before fixing down I added the little ribbon pieces. The centre of the flower I decided on a rhinestone for some bling and then stamped the sentiment to the side.

I really love these papers and colours.

So so pretty.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty!Love the pretty details, the flower is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS creation!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    P.S I am having a blog giveaway at my personal blog, you are very welcome to join
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie/2012/07/my-blogs-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet! Great job integrating all of these techniques for our BINGO challenge this week at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete