Thursday 9 August 2012

Papertake anything goes challenge

This week at paper take there is an anything goes challenge which obviously means anything goes! So I decided to share two cards I made that are very similar!

I decided to have a SU play with the simply soft stamp set I bought a while ago and have not really used a great deal. Not sure why that is but for some reason never seem to want to play with them despite the fact I love what I can create with them! Strange huh?

Anyways I went for a purple and pink theme purely because the pink paper was what came to hand when I rummaged in the paper scraps box!




I found some bright purple card in the cupboard (c&c I think) and so decided to use this as a mount to the image. I cut the whisper white panel first then stamped in the rose red and then over stamped with the filler stamp in the blushing bride pale pink. The purple card was used to mat the image and the pink to create the faux ribbons. I then added the craftwork card sentiment and then punched out the little butterfly in the pink striped paper.

The second card I chose the same image to stamp but this time went for a different colour combo.




This time I stamped the outline in the rich razzleberry and the inner in the wisteria wonder. I then did a double mount with the pink striped paper and the purple card. The faux ribbons I decided to turn over two to the other swirly pattern to add some contrast and added another butterfly. I also added the rhinestones and sentiment die cut from craftwork cards to add the bling and texture.

Love both of these and really pleased with how they came out.

Thanks for popping over to see me.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad which means I probably haven't proof read the above and there is likely to be rubbish included that I probably should have thought about more! So please accept this post as it is and sorry that I didn't take more care!

No comments:

Post a Comment